I have teamed up with one of my favorite Danish jewelry brands Jane Kønig and are giving away: 1 pearl jewelry + 5 gift cards valid of 200 DKK to 5 individual persons.
To participate, simply: Click here and copy-paste the link of your favorite pearl jewelry into the comment field below.
The giveaway ends on Thursday, March 20 and the winners will be announced on Facebook, so remember to follow me there. Good luck! xx
Copenhagen is so beautiful on a sunny day like yesterday! I had an almost black outfit on besides the blue shirt, which I think has a really cool print! Now I’m on my way to the airport and off to LA. See you soon and remember to stop by the blog later, where I have the best giveaway for you guys! xx
I’m so ready for LA tomorrow – this is what I’m going to wear at the pool in Beverly Hills! I really look forward to explore the city and just relax! Stay tuned – I’m treating you guys with an amazing giveaway soon!! xx
I’m back in cold Copenhagen and yesterday I jumped into this outfit. This spring it’s all about the pink sweater – I already invested in one from Zara, which you can see right here and this one from Ganni is just a bit more soft pink in the color! Now I have to prepare for a birthday brunch. See you soon. xx
1. Sweatshirt/BY MALENE BIRGER, No one does a prettier version of the classic sweatshirt than By Malene Birger.
2. Skirt/ZARA, A knee length skirt is a musthave this season and looks great with both flats and heels.
3. Perfume/BYREDO, The new scent from Byredo called Flowerhead smells just amazing and is definitely my next perfume purchase.
4. Magazine/THE GENTLEWOMAN, I love how they always manage to create such a strong cover – I’m a collector!
5. The kitten heel boot/SAINT LAURENT, This spring the kitten heel boot is everywhere – I have my eyes on this beauty from Saint Laurent!