Tee/ACNE STUDIOS, skirt/GANNI, clutch & sunglasses/CÉLINE, sandals/SAINT LAURENT
It’s still hot in the city and I’m busy preparing for Copenhagen Fashion Week next week. Yesterday I wore a burgundy knee length skirt with a see-through tee, my pink/burgundy clutch and black pearl sandals.
1. Sweatshirt/ISABEL MARANT ÉTOILE, Sweatshirt with a faded red “Revolution” print!
2. T-shirt/COMME DES GARÇONS, Cool t-shirt with a big black heart!
3. Scarf/ALESSANDRA RICH, Beautiful silk scarf with patterns.
4. Bag/CHANEL, Classic tweed bag in a red fabric.
5. Shoes/NICHOLAS KIRKWOOD, You can never go wrong with a pair of black pointy flats!
6. Skirt/H&M, Grey mini skirt in a sweatshirt fabric!
I’ve been searching for the perfect linen tees and I finally found them! I bought one in black and white, but they are available in several other colors as well and has a perfect fit which is not too loose or too tight.
Tee/ZARA, skirt/ZARA, bag/CÉLINE, sandals/BIRKENSTOCK at Sarenza, watch/OMEGA
This weekend I’ve been out with my girls, spent quality time with my boyfriend, finished some work and relaxed. Yesterday I went for a long walk in sunny Copenhagen wearing a new linen tee, a black pleated skirt, my colorful Céline bag and flat sandals.