These days have been busy with press days in Copenhagen and I’ve had the pleasure to take a closer look at the spring summer 2015 collections. One collection that I’m looking really forward to hit the stores next year is this SS15 collection from Mads Nørgaard! I love the clean and simple styles held in blue, black and white and with a cool 90′s vibe!
Sasha Pivovarova looks gorgeous in Louis Vuitton from head to toe for i-D Magazine‘s fall 2014 issue!
1. Boots/BY MALENE BIRGER, Super cool knee-high boots in python printed leather with a chunky heel!
2. Sweater/ZARA, I love knitwear and can’t get enough – this one has a perfect light green color!
3. Skirt/CHRISTOPHE LEMAIRE, A ribbed midi skirt is a great match with a pair of knee-length boots!
4. Ring/SOPHIE BILLE BRAHE, I’m dreaming of adding this beautiful ring to my jewelry collection.
5. Bag/CÉLINE, You can never have too many Céline bags!! I really want my next to be in a chestnut brown color.