Yesterday I went to the Isabel Marant store opening in Copenhagen where I was so lucky to meet Isabel Marant herself! The store is really beautiful and keeps the spirit of the other Isabel Marant stores around the world. It’s located on the corner of Christian IX’s Gade and Ny Østergade, which is one of my favorite spots in Copenhagen and two stores from my favorite French cafe Beau Marché. The evening ended with a great party at The Standard with amazing drinks and a beautiful harbor view.
1. Sweater/ZARA, Cool chunky sweater with slit – need this in my wardrobe!
2. Slacks/FILIPPA K, Wide leg pants – a fall essential!
3. Bag/FIGAROS BRYLLUP, Beautiful croco trio bag.
4. Shoes/MANGO, Croc-effect pointed slippers – perfect for everyday wear.
5. Palm bracelet/LOLA’S LOVE, Super chic gold palm bracelet.
6. Bra/GANNI, Sexy black laced bra.
The Isabel Marant Resort 2015 lookbook just landed and I’m already in love! The looks are more simple than the previous collections yet with minimalistic details such as belts around the waist (like we also saw on Filippa K’s SS15 collection) and simple flat sandal with studded details.
Photographer: Josh Olins, Model: Andreea Diaconu, Creative Direction: Franck Durand