Sasha Pivovarova looks gorgeous in Louis Vuitton from head to toe for i-D Magazine‘s fall 2014 issue!
1. Boots/BY MALENE BIRGER, Super cool knee-high boots in python printed leather with a chunky heel!
2. Sweater/ZARA, I love knitwear and can’t get enough – this one has a perfect light green color!
3. Skirt/CHRISTOPHE LEMAIRE, A ribbed midi skirt is a great match with a pair of knee-length boots!
4. Ring/SOPHIE BILLE BRAHE, I’m dreaming of adding this beautiful ring to my jewelry collection.
5. Bag/CÉLINE, You can never have too many Céline bags!! I really want my next to be in a chestnut brown color.
It’s been rainy all day long and I’ve been out running errands in the city. As I mentioned before I’m moving into a new apartment in two weeks, so I need a lot of new stuff! Anyhow, today I was wearing my cosy teddy wrap coat, with a ribbed dark grey sweater underneath and a pair of casual wide leg pants.