Vitalumière loose powder foundation/CHANEL
I have always been a fan of natural looking skin, but lets face it, unless you are in your early twenties and have a flawless skin, you’ll need a light coverup. Recently I’ve been using Vitalumière loose powder foundation from Chanel and I must say that I really love the smooth natural feeling that it applies to your skin. It is available in five different shades and has a really amazing scent, which is rare when it comes to foundations.
1. Sweater/ZARA, Cool chunky sweater with slit – need this in my wardrobe!
2. Slacks/FILIPPA K, Wide leg pants – a fall essential!
3. Bag/FIGAROS BRYLLUP, Beautiful croco trio bag.
4. Shoes/MANGO, Croc-effect pointed slippers – perfect for everyday wear.
5. Palm bracelet/LOLA’S LOVE, Super chic gold palm bracelet.
6. Bra/GANNI, Sexy black laced bra.
Yesterday I went to the Isabel Marant store opening in Copenhagen where I was so lucky to meet Isabel Marant herself! The store is really beautiful and keeps the spirit of the other Isabel Marant stores around the world. It’s located on the corner of Christian IX’s Gade and Ny Østergade, which is one of my favorite spots in Copenhagen and two stores from my favorite French cafe Beau Marché. The evening ended with a great party at The Standard with amazing drinks and a beautiful harbor view.