Faux fur & sweater dress/GESTUZ
I just love this cool monochrome faux fur! I would wear it with a long wool sweater underneath, a pair of slim-fit black jeans and some cool leather boots!
It’s been freezing cold today in Copenhagen so I was wearing a lot of layers to stay warm, while running around to different meetings. I love the mix of light shades, which is great to brighten up a grey day.
1. Flare jeans/FRAME DENIM, This season the flare jeans are back – I want a pair in all black!
2. Bag/CÉLINE, Cool hobo bag in black calfskin!
3. Turtleneck/ZARA, Turtleneck sweaters are a must in every wardrobe – need one in camel!
4. Scarf/ACNE STUDIOS, Keep warm with a cozy scarf!
5. Bracelet/HERMÈS, I really like this beautiful wide bracelet with gold-plated details!
6. Boots/ISABEL MARANT, Suede boots with wrap-around leather ties!
Turtleneck sweater & skirt/TOMMY HILFIGER
So, I know these pictures aren’t the best quality but it’s so damn dark in Copenhagen these days and impossible to get some good pictures. Well, the other day I went for an all Tommy look wearing this soft creamy turtleneck sweater and a cute tennis like skirt! I just love how Alexa Chung has styled her favorite Tommy Hilfiger fall and holiday pieces, which you can see right here!
This weekend has been all about birthday parties and a Christmas dinner with my sweet colleagues from Jane Kønig. Saturday night I was wearing this cool ribbed turtleneck sweater with a black skirt and my favorite gold jewelry pieces. Turtleneck sweaters are just great for fall and winter – this one has a perfect slim fit and is available in four different colors!