Sweater/ACNE STUDIOS, pants/CARIN WESTER & pumps/GANNI at Kyoto Istedgade
Yesterday was my first day off for weeks! I started my day with a beauty treat at Dollface, where I have been going for about 5 years and then I went shopping for Christmas presents. Well, the present wasn’t meant to be for myself, but I just fell in love with this cool set at Kyoto at Vesterbro. I ended up buying the black flare pants which fitted just perfectly! Now I’m off to work, enjoy your Friday! xx
1. Sweater/BY MALENE BIRGER, I just love chunky ribbed sweaters and this one is perfect!
2. Pants/ZARA, Knitted pants are so cozy and these are with wide cropped legs.
3. Watch/OMEGA, I would love to have a classic gold watch with a brown leather strap!
4. Bag/CÉLINE, I need more brown earthy colors in my wardrobe, this bag from Céline is just beautiful!
5. Slides/ISABEL MARANT, A bit early to think about slides for summer, but anyway, if you didn’t get them last summer they are now back in a new cool leather version!
I always get a lot of complements on my hair and many questions about the products I use. At the moment I’m using the Deluxe Herbal Shine & Repair Shampoo and Aroma Therapy Conditioner Hair Cure from Tromborg, which are absolutely amazing! I love the way they smell, how small an amount you only need to use and that they are filled with organic and natural ingredients and most importantly – they leave the hair with a healthy glow!
1. Sweater/ISABEL MARANT ÉTOILE, This is such a perfect sweater for the upcoming Holidays!
2. Bag/CHANEL, I just love this fluffy furry bag from Chanel with pearls and I wish it was mine!
3. Earring/DELFINA DELETTREZ, This is really a beautiful earring and I would love to add it to my jewelry collection!
4. Shoes/JIMMY CHOO, I wish these flat pointy shoes would magically move into my closet for Christmas!
5. Necklace/ORIT ELHANATI, I’ve been dreaming of this necklace for quiet some time now and I’m still dreaming…
6. Skirt/J.W.ANDERSON, Camel love – mini skirt with cool details on the front!